Woodcraft No Mod Frame Slider Base / Puck Combo
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The WOODCRAFT NO MOD FRAME SLIDER BASE / PUCK COMBO includes a complete set of the following:
WOODCRAFT NO MOD FRAME SLIDER KIT
Woodcraft frame sliders stand out in a market crowded with look-alike options. Woodcraft's patent pending design features a universal slider puck that can be replaced with one bolt. What makes the Woodcraft design unique is the perpendicular attachment bolt for the puck. Because Woodcraft does not have to hollow out the center of the puck, they can leave the sliding surface of the puck solid. This provides 48% more plastic to slide on, dramatically improving puck life. The side mount also eliminates the hassle of trying to dig out a puck replacement bolt through a distorted hole.
The slider bases are fully supported, bolting directly to the frame instead of using a single motor mount. The supported base gives the slider maximum strength to resist bending or breaking. These sliders are a great alternative to unsupported sliders which have been known to actually break engine cases on some motorcycles.
- No motorcycle bodywork or frame modification necessary.
- Patent pending design features a slider puck which can be replaced with one bolt.
- Perpendicular attachment bolt for the puck.
- Provides 48% more plastic to slide on, dramatically improving puck life.
- Side mount also eliminates the hassle of trying to dig out a puck replacement bolt through a distorted hole.
WOODCRAFT FRAME SLIDER PUCKS
- Work on nearly all models of Woodcraft sliders.
- Replaced with the single perpendicular bolt.
- Sold in a set.
- Black high-density plastic, polished (natural) aluminum, or blue, red or chrome anodized aluminum construction dependent on choice.
There have been no questions asked about the Woodcraft No Mod Frame Slider Base / Puck Combo.