This item went on my motorcycle with ease. Just read the instructions and follow the YouTube video and you're all set. This lowering kit lowered my bike 2" just as it said it would. Choose with level you desire and remember, the lower you go...the more chance you exhaust pipes have of scraping on the street when making tight turns.
LA Choppers Rear Shock Drop Bracket Lowering Kit
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Adjustable design, engineered to lower the rear of your motorcycle up to 2"
- Two height choices of 1" or 2" provide additional benefits
- Lowers the center of gravity, easing handling effort and improving control
- Gives the bike a tough, custom stance
- Easy to adjust to preferred heights
- Precision machined steel construction for an excellent fit and easy installation
- Unlike cheap copies our kit includes precision roller bearings to maintain smooth suspension action
- Easy-to-follow instructions are included
- Front lowering kits are available and sold separately
- Note: Lowering the front and rear of the motorcycle equally maintains proper balance and geometry
- Caution: Riders must use extreme care when operating a lowered motorcycle, particularly while familiarizing oneself with its altered handling characteristics
i installed the link a a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 classic.
I had to remove the shock to install. also, although the new link had bearings pressed into it, it did not have new seals, so don't forget to transfer them from the oem link to the new link and grease the bearing before installation.
it did drop the bike down and made it easier for my wife to ride. overall effect is great.
There have been no questions asked about the LA Choppers Rear Shock Drop Bracket Lowering Kit.