Love this rear set gives the bike a racer feel plus some extra ground clearance... Both brake and shift lever toes are adjustable... For the price you can't best it... Highly recommended
Woodcraft Complete Rearset Kit
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Questions
The complete rearset kit consists of the rearset plates, footpegs, a three-piece billet brake pedal, a three-piece billet shift pedal, and all of the needed hardware (shift rods, etc.) to install the kit properly.
They are made from tough, aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum. They are much stronger than O.E.M. brackets and will give your bike a look that will separate you from the crowd. Each kit is individually designed for your model of motorcycle to give you the optimum foot position and ground clearance for racing.
- Consists of the rearset plates, footpegs, a three-piece brake pedal, a three-piece billet shift pedal, and all needed hardware for installation.
- Made from tough, aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Much stronger than O.E.M. brackets.
- Features breakaway pegs designed to break off in a crash, saving the rearset bracket while still leaving enough peg to finish the race or ride back to the pits.
- High-grip knurled pegs give supreme feedback and some of the best traction available today; footpegs also feature a raised lip at the end for optimum grip, especially in the rain.
- Notes: Most kits can be used in either Standard or GP Shift (Reverse Shift), but may require purchase of a converter (sold separately) to change orientation. Images are for display only, item may vary according to fitment.
These rearsets are awesome GP shift and necessary to make the change on my S3R. THe directions had a lack of pictures but as long as you read along the directions every thing works wonderfully. Since they are the least expensive rearsets you prob get what you pay for in directions.
If you want a more aggressive stance, clean look, and meaty pegs and foot controls, these are for you. Much better than stock IMO. You will lose your rear brake return springs, since you won't need them hence when applying the rear brake you won't have a taillight because these are for "track use only"? Aka not for street use. Also on the brake side it does not come with a heel gaurd so instead of putting my beat one's back on I left it clean.