i put this on my 2000 Honda foreman 450 and its Really loud
Big Gun Evo Utility Slip-On Exhaust
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Questions
The Big Gun Evo Utility Series was designed to deliver raw horsepower and torque gains throughout the RPM range for ATVs and UTVs. Made from 0.049" stainless steel tubing and an aluminum muffler canister, the Big Gun Utility exhaust system is much lighter than stock units. The sleek muffler design also allows for maximum clearance to avoid your exhaust from hitting the rear brake caliper.
All EVO Series pipes come in stainless steel, with a CNC bracket, Race Tools packing, and spark arrestor screen. No other pipe on the market will come with these accessories included.
- Much lighter than stock exhaust.
- Massive horsepower and torque gains.
- Hand TIG welded 0.049" 304 stainless steel mid pipe construction with a brushed finish.
- Sleek silencer design provides maximum clearance and prevents silencer from hitting the brake caliper.
- Flat black, ceramic-coated, oval-shaped 6061 T-6 aluminum muffler housing; thermal barrier keeps heat from melting fenders.
- Slip-fit design prevents cracking exhaust systems by allowing movement between mid pipe and silencer due to sub-frame movement.
- Aluminum end tip with thermal disbursement coating which dissipates exhaust heat.
- Vortex Quiet insert included; 94 - 96dB stainless steel internal baffle core.
- U.S.F.S.-approved screen-type removable spark arrestor is included.
- TIG-welded, reinforced muffler bracket.
- High-performance Race Tools silencer packing with stainless steel screen.
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty.
Note: This product is for closed course use only and is not intended for use on the road. Big Gun exhausts are NOT LEGAL for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles in the state of California. Image is for display purposes ONLY; actual product will vary with fitment.
it was louder than we expected, with our Ranger, the box made it echo under the frame, but some guys liked it and the old ones didn't.
had to cut the exhaust pipe to fit the grizzly. the exhaust is extremely loud. I installed the spark arrestor and within a few hours i blew a hole in it. where the pipe meets the exhaust there is a major exhaust leak. all in all not happy with the pipe but what can i do. i do not recommend this exhaust.