Fit perfect and adjusts nicely for a better position than stock
Woodcraft 3-Piece Shift Pedal
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Question
The Woodcraft three-piece shift pedal features a hard anodized / Teflon-coated pivot for smooth, long lasting operation. The pivot is extremely tough and will rarely break in the event of a crash. The main replacement shaft and lever tip are both individually replaceable and are far less expensive than an O.E.M. pedal. This trademark Woodcraft piece is not only economical, but is also very easy to replace - saving time during a quick repair.
- Made from tough aircraft-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Stronger than most O.E.M. pedals.
- The three-piece design allows you to replace the tip or main shaft separately.
- Goes perfectly with Woodcraft rearsets.
- Notes: May fit some O.E.M. brackets, but does not have provisions for pedal return springs. Images are for display only, item may vary according to fitment.
I like the ability to easily replace the screw-on pedal and the product installs easily enough. But, and this it is kind of big one, once installed on the Suzuki SV650S, it is necessary to adjust it fully up to just get a booted toe under it. It was necessary to shorten the connecting jack screw to get the adjustability needed. This was installed to replace a stock shift pedal. The good part is, once you get it where you want it, it feels like there is no play when shifting. What I am saying is, you move it and it shifts! I like that allot. Another plus for this product is the pedal is metal not rubber, and will not wear down like the stock rubber does.