Installed this on my Honda 420 Rancher. The directions were easy and it took about 20 minutes to mount my Provantage 2500 lb Warn winch. Warn is excellent quality! The mount is specific to the brand and model of your wheeler so be careful you order the right one.
Warn Winch Mounting System
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Questions
Warn winches and Warn ATV mounting kits are engineered together as a system to provide maximum pulling power while withstanding the stresses encountered in winching operations.
Warn mounting systems bolt directly to the ATV's structure - no cutting or fabrication required. During winching, the combination of a Warn winch and Warn mounting kit distributes the weight of the pulling load throughout the ATV's frame, providing extra stability and minimizing the possibility of damaging the ATV or affecting its ride and handling.
Together as a system, Warn winches and mounting kits are field tested to full winch capacity to provide the best performance standards in the industry and give you the results you expect. All mounting hardware and instructions are included.
- Warn builds a durable, long-lasting mounting system for nearly every ATV on the trail.
- To optimize the performance of your Warn winch, each system is custom-designed to fit a specific ATV model; not one style fits all.
- The mounts are laser-cut for durability.
- Plus, you get all the necessary hardware for easy installation.
- Note: The Warn Winch Mounting System only includes the mount; Warn winches are sold separately.
Directions were easy to follow. Everything lined up just how it should with no clearance issues.
Note: NOT compatible with Warn 3.0 series or 25 and 30 RT/XT Series winches