Unbelievable with the shipping and packaging on how fast I got it and is really reliable I'd recommend you guys to anybody. Thanks again really helped me out a lot .
- 175 Reviews
- 28 Questions
Motion Pro produces the best cables in the powersports industry. They work directly with top riders and mechanics in AMA Supercross, Motocross, GNCC, Enduro, ATV, Dirt Track and Baja to develop and test their products.
- Cables are designed to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards and are direct O.E.M. replacements.
- CW: Black vinyl coil-wound housing.
- LW: Longitudinally-wound housing resists compression under heavy loads to deliver a precise, positive, non-mushy feel for enhanced performance.
- The cable's inner wire is stainless steel for optimum resistance to corrosion and rides in an inner nylon sleeve (CW) or PE liner (LW) for longer life and smooth operation.
- Smooth and precise clutch operation.
- Notes: Motion Pro throttle and clutch cables are supplied dry, without lubricant, and must be lubricated with cable lube (sold separately) prior to use. Image is for reference only, actual product may vary by fitment.
Clutch cable was a exact fit on my YZ250
Easy installation great quality good looking
this new clutch cable helped to breath some new life into my old 98 KX 125. Thanks!!
Perfect fit replacement
After installing it and daily driven for about 1 month now. Clutch line is in great condition and fully functional. Awesome product.
The only place I shop for my bike! Fast easy and good pricing. And open when some places are not, came in handy for my clutch cable!
Quick delivery at a good price.
Changed my clutch cabel because mine was wearing in my 08 yz450f. Didn't take more than 20 minutes. ease of shifting is much better, highly recommend to someone in need of a new cabel
good cable. fast delivery
The cable was super easy to install with only basic tools and it works great. The smoothness has gone down a little bit since I put it on but some lube would fix that. Good product.
Perfect fit. Great product!
Fit perfect on my 97 CR250. Long live the 2 stroke! Kidding, but seriously guys, if you're questioning buying the cable just do it. It was up there with top 5 upgrades I've done on my bike. I thought my clutch was too stiff, turned out the cable was stiff. Threw this on in a solid 2 minutes and off I went with a completely new bike.
Purchased this for a 2011 kx250f. Motion Pro (for some reason) puts the cable adjustment about 2 feet away from the perch making it impossible to adjust the cable while sitting on the bike. If you're running radiator guards it means you more or less have to disassemble the front left side of the bike to adjust it. Not even close to worth the $10 savings over OEM.
Just like stock even has metal elbow thanks
Got this when my oem cable broke on my 09 KX250F still holding up and looks new. Really smooth pull. only con is that the rubber piece on the bottom of the cable that goes through the mount in the case is a pain to get on.
Have used these cables for all of my dirt bikes, now on our Outlaw Karts. Perfect fit and long lasting.
Excellent product, easy install.
I bought Motion Pro clutch cables for all 5 of my bikes 3 years ago and they have held up great. They still feel and work like they did when they were new. Great Durability and can't beat that price.
Dirt Bike: 1-888-676-8853