Yeah I bought mine because the kid at the shop said they didnt carry stock air filters and I just happen to notice this one and read the back. I love it it has performed as it should and its reasonably priced
- 84 Reviews
- 8 Questions
Performance from the bottle to the throttle! The No Toil Premium Dual Stage Air Filter is great for all motorcycle riding conditions with quality to provide riders with protection for worry-free riding.
The world's best two-stage foam air filter!
- No Toil Premium Dual Stage Air Filters are constructed out of dual-stage foam - bonded with the highest quality glue - with two different pore sizes to trap even the smallest dust particles, keeping your intake system clean.
- The Premium Dual Stage Air Filters have been flame laminated between the two stages; this procedure heat bonds the two stages together to provide unrestricted air flow.
- Each one is hand made to stand up to the roughest and toughest of any style of riding or terrain.
- No Toil air filters are the same size as your O.E.M. size to ensure the best fit on your motorcycle.
- This filter, used with No-Toil foam filter oil, provides the best air filtration system in the world!
- No Toil includes a 1-year warranty on the Premium Dual Stage Air Filter.
Nice air filter just like a twin air!! Doesn't come pre-oil like it said but I like to oil it my self
Good price, fast shipping, and great product.
We use these filter on our motorcyles. Make sure to use the NO TOIL products (cleaning soap and oil filter). If you buy the big jar (it´s like a small gallon), it will last you FOREVER !
Very good product !
Perfect OEM fit to me stock cage.
Twin air has always been known as a top notch air filter. They did not let me down. I would buy one again, for sure.
I have been using the No Toil filter for years. They are well made and stand up to heavy use and constant cleanings. The No Toil filter oil and cleaner are also the way to go.
Didn't seem to be an exact replacement for my stock Husqvarna fc 250 sticks out farther then the factory filter.
This filter does just what its supposed to...filter! The fit was great and the filter is very high quality.
I've been using these filters for years in various bikes. Drz400, Cr250, Cr80, all perform great and fit is perfect.
if you put the right amount of oil on it. still leaks out of bike !
I was doubting this filter would be able to stop dirt as it does not feel like it has a lot of oil in it but it works great. Super easy to clean. They clean up like new.
A great filter for the price. I have been using Twin Air but tried this filter. Great filter for the budget will continue to purchase these.
I have tried different air filter systems but No-Toil by far is the easiest to use and you can,t beat the performance!
Good replacement air filter at a good price. Why spend big bucks on a filter when its just going to get dirty! Gets the job done.
This filter made a noticeable increase in power over the Pro-X filter it replaced.
Since its made by No Toil it should hold up the the alcohol that's in the oil unlike a few other brands. Only used it a few times so far so the durability is still a question. But so far so good.
a good air filter that last and and will be in my bike for a while
Do you Breathe threw a dirty sock ? No-toil filters are like fresh country air for your bike
Fit great and I think it does a great job of catching dirt!
You shouldn't have to get a new bolt unless you've lost your original one.