Woodcraft Replacement Shift Pedal Shaft
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Connects the main pivot to the toe piece of the Woodcraft 3-piece pedal and is replaceable by simply removing the shaft and toe piece bolts.
- Made of 6061 T6 aluminum.
- 3-hole shaft, standard tip.
- Much stronger than O.E.M. pedals.
- Much less likely to break if bent and then straightened.
- Does not require footpeg removal.
- Includes all necessary hardware.
There have been no questions asked about the Woodcraft Replacement Shift Pedal Shaft.